back to job list
Warehouse and Technical Support Coordinator 34965BR
Andover, n/a, United Kingdom
Warehouse and Technical Support Coordinator
Andover, United Kingdom
We are looking for someone to join the Flowserve Gestra UK team in a varied ‘hands-on’ warehouse and technical role. This is a multi-functional role where the successful candidate will be working closely with other members of the Gestra Team to support warehouse activities (goods in and out), technical support for sales and service of the Gestra and other Flowserve product and accessories in the UK and Irish markets. The position is office based in Andover, Hampshire UK although national and international travel may be required. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to get a foothold in the industry with a view to develop a career with Flowserve.The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for warehouse activities; receipt of deliveries, booking goods in and dispatch of products to our customers base.
- Ensures all certification and shipping documentation is checked and meets customer specification.
- Uses SAP our Enterprise Resource system for stock control and management.
- In partnership with the Sales team is responsible for “picking and packing” of customer orders.
- Undertakes some assembly work for our valve and actuator products.
- Working in close collaboration with our Application Engineers, undertakes some product testing and provides written reports on findings.
- Provides support to the wider team as needed in the Warehouse or Sales office as required.
- Technically minded with hands on experience in mechanical/electrical equipment advantageous.
- Good understanding of warehouse and assembly processes.
- Forklift license advantageous.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office and SAP (although training will be given).
- An awareness of sales and commercial processes.
- Ability to work in support of a team, a flexible individual with a positive and proactive approach who doesn’t mind rolling their sleeves up and getting involved.
- Flexible individual with a positive and proactive approach and who has the ability to prioritize heavy and variable workloads.
Email this job description