Bangalore, Bangalore, India
This person works with IT and Customer teams to identify Business Requirements and Opportunities, design optimal functional and technical solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics system landscape.
This role is responsible for the full development and architecture lifecycle and must ensure that deliverables meet or exceed customer expectations. Additionally this role must continually improve delivery capabilities by defining and implementing techniques that improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, capture and reuse intellectual property, leverage emerging technologies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize our overall value proposition. Should have 8 to 10 years’ experience in relevant area.
· Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the of development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
· Experience with System Design, Configuration, Customization, Extensions, Integration, Testing and Support.
· Experience integrating to and from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment using industry standard technologies such as web services (REST and SOAP APIs).
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Cloud based setups – Azure Web Application Services/Web Jobs etc.
· Working knowledge of FetchXML and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based reporting environments.
· Experience with Data Integration tools like Scribe etc.
· Proven history of team, sub-team or program leadership. Ability to assess team member strengths and make work assignments
· Conversant understanding of Salesforce Automation Processes, B2B Commerce platforms, and the role of ERP systems in large manufacturing companies.
· Familiarity with the Industrial Manufacturing Industry as well as Industry-specific requirements and challenges is desirable.
· Experience with any other ERP solution like SAP, SAP CRM, Salesforce.com is a plus.