back to job list
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Office 365 Administration.
- Strong knowledge on O365 Administration using Office365 Admin Center or Office365 Command Shell.
- Responsible for supporting Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online users using MS Office Outlook 2010, 2013,2017 and OWA.
- Hands on working knowledge on Mailbox management like Mailbox permission, delegation, quota management, mail tracking, mail transport rule creation/modification, Exchange Active Sync access rule creation/modification.
Office365 User license management.
- Troubleshoot outlook connectivity and mail flow issues.
- Troubleshoot Skype related issues.
- Troubleshoot Exchange ActiveSync sync problems.
- Required to identify the root cause of high priority issues.
- Working knowledge on Windows PowerShell and Office365 PowerShell
Hands on working and troubleshooting knowledge on outlook 2010/2013/2016 and O365 Web apps.
- Administer SMTP, Skype for Business, Yammer, AD & other Office 365 related areas.
- Create continuous service improvement plans for O365 environment & implementing it.
- Perform health check of O365 farms (resource utilization, fine tuning etc.).
- Create performance analysis reports for trend analysis in the environment.
Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance with enterprise architecture, technology standards, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Has experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
Email this job description