Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Title: Senior Analyst - Apps Devt Maint & Ebus – SAP SD (OTC)
Location: Bangalore, ITPL
Education & Relevant Experience (in brief):
· To have business knowledge and attend to issues arising in OTC area
· Able to configure and test in ECC - Sales & Distribution.
· Implement SAP - SD Module when any new acquisitions are made.
· Should have acumen in innovation and providing quick solutions to business .
· Should be able to handle job abends and interact with Data Center and communicate to business.
Desired skills and experience:
· 5-10 years of SAP experience in SAP SD (ECC 6.0, 5.0 R/3).
· 2-5 years of domain experience preferably from Manufacturing domain
· 1 Full life cycle implementation experience is a must
· Strong knowledge in SAP SD, IM, MM, FI, PP, LE SRM, CRM, functional areas.
· Expertise in Order-To-Cash and integration to other SAP modules (MM, PP, FI/CO, IM, WM) in all business scenarios.
· Hands on experience in configuration of various business processes like designing, configuring and customizing S & D functionalities.
· Expertise in SAP R/3 in Sales & Distribution (SD) - Sales Order Processing (OTC), master data configuration, Availability Checking, Pricing, Revenue mapping with GL accounts, Sales Promotion and Sales Deals, Contracts & Rebate agreements, Output Determination, Product proposal, Free goods, Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Stock Transport Orders, Outbound and Inbound Deliveries, Picking, Packing, Transfer Order, Goods Issues, Goods Receipts, Billing, Batch Management, Variant Configuration, Route Determination, Inventory Management , Warehouse Management, Sales Information System (SIS).
· SAP Pricing skills include defining condition types for price elements in business transactions, defining condition tables to store and retrieve condition records for different condition types, defining access sequence for valid condition records, condition maintenance, using release procedures to create condition records, defining pricing scale (absolute and percentage scaling), special pricing functions, pricing analysis and running pricing reports.
· Solid understanding on SD & FI-AR integration and have extensively worked on SD and FI integration setting up the Account Determination procedure to support in monitoring and handling payments in to various Cash Accounts and Account Receivables (AR).
· Experienced in all stages of System Development Lifecycle from business process improvement, requirements gathering, design, construction, testing, implementation and support.
· Experienced in full cycle implementation using ASAP methodology. This includes blueprinting, Gap analysis to convert AS-IS to TO-BE system.
· Worked on diverse billing processes depending on the business needs such as order related billing, delivery related billing including resource related billing, milestone and Periodic billing.
· Worked on IDoc, communicating outbound and inbound Idocs in-between SAP R/3 system and the middleware application to interface with the front end order management system.
· Expertise in SAP Tables, Fields, ABAP Query: Simple reports, Debugging, User exits.
· ABAP program debugging, creating functional and technical program specification, creating user exits for sales order, delivery and billing, and creating user requirements for copy controls, creating customized fields and tables and user exits for adding customer specific information to SAP table like VBAK.
· Sound knowledge of SAP Data Conversion using LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench).
· Excellent team-player of system implementation, open to new ideas and concepts, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and delivery timely and quality results, and able to communicate effectively at different levels.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, involved in interacting with core team, dealing with end-users in conducting workshops, documenting specifications.
· A project and client management skill includes leading the functional teams.