Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources more sustainably. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this job
These are exciting roles supporting Syngenta’s expanding portfolio of world class products. The successful candidate will integrate environmental fate data and modelling to develop risk assessments and documented positions to support the successful development of Syngenta products across the product lifecycle.
They may lead the Environmental Safety input into projects and will actively contribute to the development of the scientific and technical capabilities of Environmental Safety and the continuous improvement of the organisation and its staff.
Internal and externally facing the individual will:
- Work with internal stakeholders across disciplines and organizational boundaries to develop integrated environmental fate and risk assessment positions and advocates these to project teams, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Use or apply current predictive models to calculate environmental exposures and provide information for regulatory use or to aid exploratory, development and business decisions.
- Represent the Company in meetings with external regulatory agencies to discuss and address their questions and concerns.
- Present company research and positions at scientific conferences.
- Deliver high level science inputs to business teams and the Product Safety organization to support the management of technical issues.
- Some international business travel is required.
G06-Jealotts Hill Int. Research Cen
Jealotts Hill Int. Research Cen
Bracknell RG42 6EY