Berlin, Germany, Germany
|Job Description :|
- Project and costumer focused team work together with the TETRA integration experts in the System Integration Center
- Software load and configuration of TETRA systems
- System-Test according to customer requirements
- Troubleshooting and debugging of TETRA systems and other digital communication systems.
- Interact with customers and third-party vendors to support integration and factory acceptance tests.
|Basic Requirements :|
|- Successfully completed Bachelor studies in Telecommunication Technologies or related fields|
- Minimum of three years experience in industrial environment of Telecommunication Technologies
- Basic skills in IP based networks
- Knowledge in Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems
- Good communication skills
- Very good command of English. German language is an advantage.
- Candidate must be willing and able to be subject of (1) a security check and (2) to travel on a global basis