Let Case New Holland lead you to excellence...
As a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses - through its brands and businesses – Case New Holland makes the tools people use to Shape Our World.
With a diverse workforce of over 30,000 employees, spanning all continents of the globe, whether your expertise lies in manufacturing, engineering, sales, marketing, finance, human resources or a number of other functional areas, CNH can provide exciting and rewarding career opportunities for you.
If you aspire to work in a global, dynamic environment, apply at CNH. We are excited to show you around and provide you with a variety of possibilities…
Currently we are looking for a Planning Project Manager at our Burr Ridge, IL; manufacturing facility.
Planning Project Manager- #3526BR
- Reporting directly to the Planting Platform Manager, the main responsibility of the Project Planner is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the multifunctional platform team to facilitate that the team always meets business commitments. Coordinate communication across projects with weekly project team meetings, design reviews, etc…
- Map project critical path for overall program and each function’s interaction with macro and micro plans so each functional team member can track and manage their specific tasks to stay on plan.
- Track high level dashboard KPI metric sheet for each project and for overall platform business
- Pull information together for status updates, milestone reviews, readiness reviews, etc…
- Track R&D budget and CapEx budget monthly
- Monitor the progress of the activities securing the delivery of the expected results; (investment, BOM, spec’s, drawings, test results, sourcing decisions, tooling build certification, Manufacturing Process Plan for 4P, PCPA track, PPAP Approval Plan) according to the original plan
- Quickly communicate deviations from plan to Platform Manager and team. Assist Platform Manager in driving the implementation of the corrective action (risk management)
- Develop/Manage/Monitor compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures and templates
- Elaborate high-level information into detailed plans throughout the project life cycle and define the plan of activity for each project as prescribed by the GPD process.
Required Skill Sets:
- Technical or Business bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- 10+ years of relevant business and /or engineering experience
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Knowledge of stage gate Product Development and Engineering processes.
- Independent thinking and pro-activeness is required. Must handle several projects at the same time.
- Good communication and people relationship skills
- Languages : Fluent English required
- Travel up to 15% required
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our web site at www.CNH.com . Please go to position #3526BR and apply online. Once we receive your application, we will be in contact with you should there be further interest in your background.
Case New Holland is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.