back to job list
Technical Analyst, IT
Charlotte, NC, North Carolina, United States
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements
- Creating technical specifications and processes using structured analysis and data modelling techniques
- Partnering with designers to build system functionality and quality attributes
- Assisting technical groups in revising logic for performance efficiency
- Building and leveraging automation to decrease overall system deployment and support cycle time
- Participating in system and user acceptance testing
- Identifying the cause of technical issues as part of project implementation
- Collaborating with project teams to manage system interdependencies.
- Assisting in post implementation support and system enhancements
- 3-5 years of working experience with business requirements analysis.
- Experience creating technical specifications and high level solution designs.
- Experience developing test scenarios and test cases, and conduct test
- Strong knowledge of XML.
- Experience with EDI and ODM (Operational Decision Manager) a plus.
- Advanced Data Analysis.
- Designing for Usability.
- Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates.
- Requirements Management and Analysis.
- Quality Management.
- Risk Analysis and Management.
We would like to invite you to apply by using the following link:
https://kenexa.avature.net/Careers/ApplicationMethods?jobId=47556All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Email this job description