- Designing, developing, and supporting application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution).
- Participating in decision-making regarding the integration of software packages and programmes.
- Analyzing and translating business requirements into program specifications and writing code from the functional description.
- Ensuring compliance with defined code and documentation standards, including peer review of code and documentation of code changes
- Designing and developing integration and enrichment solutions, incorporated in the EDI solution.
- Configuring components in EDI solution.
- Developing guidelines and provide advice for use of EDI platform and associated solutions.
- Performing testing activities. r
• High school diploma / GED.
• 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing JEE applications.
• 3+ years with back-end message driven solutions.
• Experience with all the following: SQL, Oracle database, and MQ.
• Experience designing and developing secure.
• API/web services solutions.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Certifications with any of the following: Java, Oracle, SQL.
- Experience with EDI development.
- Experience working with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Control Center and/or Sterling Secure Proxy.
- Experience with any of the following: XML, XPath, BPML, XSLT, XML Schemas.
- Experience in developing business process workflows and Java based extensions to Sterling Integrator.
- Experience with SFTP, FTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS.
- Application Development, Deployment, Design and Architecture.
- Enterprise Application Integration.
- Functional Requirements Analysis.
- Quality Assurance.
- Database Design.
- Integration Architecture Development.
- Requirements Management.
- Solution Architecture Development.
- Software Testing, including Test Management & Planning, Usability Testing and Systems integration.
We would like to invite you to apply by using the following link:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.