back to job list
MicroStrategy Senior Architect
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
At Maersk Line, we are evolving our approach to business intelligence and analytics. As part of this overall strategic transformation, MicroStrategy has been selected as one of the leading tools being leveraged to drive increased business value. The BI Master Data Management development group (BIMDM) is charged with creating and developing the essential solutions used by Maersk Line to drive business value and guide the company into the future, with an emphasis on solutions predicated on MicroStrategy.
• Able to travel up to 25% international as needed.
• Bachelor degree in an IT related field.
• 7+ years’ experience (including stand-up of an environment) with MicroStrategy v9.5+ including a concentration as an Architect and Developer.
• Demonstrated capabilities with overall data warehouse concepts and fundamentals with a proven track record of implemented solutions.
• Experience creating essential documentation around data models, best practices, standards and guidelines.
• Demonstrated capabilities reading and writing SQL.
• Experience with Teradata, including performance optimization/tuning.
• Experience with Agile or other iterative software development methodologies.
• MicroStrategy Enterprise Suite experience.
• Microsoft Office.
• Data modeling software experience (ERWin and Model Mart preferred).
• Master degree.
• MicroStrategy v9.5+ User Admin experience .
• Experience with MicroStrategy Mobile.
• Experience with Oracle, including performance optimization/tuning.
• Experience with Hadoop or other Big Data.
• Experience with Informatica.
• Exposure to predictive analytical applications.
• Microsoft Project experience.
We would like to invite you to apply by using the following link:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Email this job description