back to job list
RF Product Engineer- Space & Military - 160820
Chelmsford, MA, United States
The candidate is responsible for project management and production support activities pertaining to upscreening and qualification of custom MMIC die, packaged microcircuit, and packaged hybrid and module products for Space and Military applications.
Specific responsibilities include creation of production documentation (electrical test procedures, burn-in & test fixture schematics, BOMs & routings, assembly drawings), electrical test & data review, electrical & thermal analyses, and test report creation. This position requires the candidate to interface with customers, sales & quality departments, process engineers, MMIC designers, production control, and production assembly/test technicians throughout all program phases of design and production.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of industry experience
· Strong organizational skills
· Developed project management and customer interface skills
· Rigorous attention to detail
· Team oriented focus
· Detailed test, measurement & troubleshooting knowledge of microwave amplifiers, mixers, attenuators and switches
· Experience with VCO’s, PLL’s and digital microwave products is a plus
· Prior experience with Space and Military microwave products (die, microcircuits, hybrids or modules) is highly desired
U. S. citizenship or permanent residency required.
Email this job description