back to job list
Industrial Electrician - 19278BR - A1DHT
Clyde, OH, United States
About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries. We earn the trust of consumers in nearly every country by focusing on what matters most. Because of our leadership practices, development opportunities, business performance, strong reputation and a commitment to the communities where we live and work, Whirlpool Corporation has received many awards including - Fortune Magazine's Top Companies for Leaders, one of the world's Most Admired Companies, Fast Company's Top 50 Most Innovative Companies and we've had a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for 11 years in a row. Additional information about our company can be found athttp://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. Follow us on LinkedIn or join the conversation @whirlpoolcorp on Twitter.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for Industrial Electricians on afternoons or midnight shift to join our Clyde Operations Maintenance organization.
What You Will Do
Provide service for support operations to achieve maximum productivity. Trouble shooting and repairing automatic assembly lines, weld lines, stamping presses, injection molding, machining operations, finishing systems, conveyor systems and etc.
What You Need to Succeed
• Journeyman Industrial Electrician Card or 5 yrs experience as a Industrial Electrician
• Maintenance and troubleshooting knowledge of hardwired PLC Machine Controls with Allen-Bradley PLC, AC and DC Drives, Servo Drives, robotics, and assembly systems
• Ability to read and interpret Electrical/ Mechanical Drawings, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Schematics
• Self-motivated to identify, analyze and independently work to find solutions and follow issues
• Up to $26.89/hr
• Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; and flexible spending accounts after 30 days
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan whereas Whirlpool contributes up to 7%
• 11 paid holidays, paid vacation and goal share
• Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
Whirlpool has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. So, we offer challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions - and as far as you want to go.
Email this job description