Get on the fast-track to an international career with a fortune 500 company!
With 32 nationalities spread across 22 locations in the world, Maersk IT Procurement offers you a truly international working environment.
We are looking for an IT Procurement Manager in Copenhagen to join the Maersk IT Procurement team based in Copenhagen – Denmark.
A fast paced and dynamic environment where every dollar spent at the Maersk group is spent professionally.
We have a clear focus on professional and personal development:
• An environment where you will consistently be challenged
• Support and coaching from manager and team members
You will be responsible for driving IT-sourcing projects on Maersk Business units in accordance with Procurement’s framework and sourcing steps. This includes:
- Drive Procurement projects in cooperation with Business areas
- Create Master Service Agreements with suppliers
- Preparing different types of negotiation strategies
- You will prepare and negotiate and finalise contracts in close collaboration with legal counsel and project team.
- Hand-over contracts for implementation to BUs and contract managers at project end.
- Qualify spending on various areas
- Lead cross functional project teams across different business units
- Map and analyse data on current spend patterns and identifying cost drivers and opportunities in complex marketplaces
- Conduct in depth market and supplier research
- Issue tender documentation and coordinate stakeholder engagement via steering committees
- Analyse supplier offers and quantify total costs and total values of ownership
- Facilitate technical scope discussions
- Communicate complicated messages in compelling ways to senior levels within the businesses
- Gather and analyse business and market intelligence to assist strategic decision making
Who we are looking for
You have actively been involved in IT commercial activities for minimum of 5 years – and have acquired experience in strategic sourcing, supplier negotiations, contract management and project management.
Preferably you have strong knowledge of the IT industry – hardware, software and IT-services. Either with industry experience from a vendor or from a similar position in other global company.
Ideally, you come with a background as a Project Manager, Procurement Manager, Sales person, Management Consultant or Technical Consultant in the IT-field, and a proven track record of:
- IT hardware, software and IT-services procurement
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Technical understanding of IT
- Proactive collaboration with suppliers, business partners and key stakeholders
- Legal understanding
- Business acumen
You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where challenges drive outstanding performance.
You are a good communicator and have a passion for projects and stakeholder collaboration/management.