The Project Manager will be responsible for identifying, planning and driving the delivery of process improvements to enhance the team deliveries.
Other key tasks:
• Drive the further development of the Business Integration Services product offering for the Maersk Transport and Logistics group
• Participate in the collaboration between the different business units within the B2B space in the Transport and Logistics group
• Plan, drive and deliver identified improvement opportunities to benefit the team and its stakeholders through others and as an individual contributor
• Enable transparency of working practices within the Integration Services sphere utilising dashboards, communication material, etc. and the collaboration with the other teams for delivering B2B integration with our trading partners
• Develop analytical skills and increases applications’ knowledge within the teams and lead efforts to develop team core competencies, execute cross training, and implement succession plan
• Collaborate with peers to facilitate the alignment of business needs, IT strategies and plans
• Maintain a leadership role in setting service direction, ensure standards and policies are maintained
• Collaborate with all IT Management peers to improve departmental and organizational performance by developing benchmark measures to evaluate productivity and service quality.
Who we are looking for
- The ideal candidate will have 5 to 12 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business units, particularly claims.
- You will have at least 1 to 3 years of managerial experience and solid process improvement experience/certifications LEAN, Six Sigma, etc.
- You have IT Infrastructure knowledge as well as knowledge of communication protocols AS2, FTPS, and SFTP – and preferably knowledge on SAP ERP EDI, iDoc, XML.
- You possess excellent communications and collaboration skills and you are able to multitask at a high level.
- You have strong analytical skills and great attention to detail with an ability to take initiative and work independently.
- You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself.
- You are a proactive leader who identifies themselves with success and motivates teams to their reach their goals and you are open to new ideas and create structure and progress in fluctuating situations.
- We will review applications on a continuous basis and the position may be closed before last application date.