We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk Line has embarked on a transformation journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in it's field in an industry that is increasingly volatile. At the very core of this strategy lies IT.
In Maersk Line IT, we actively engage the business and deliver its needs while undergoing our own transformation. We aim to be a world-class professional IT organization that delivers business value through automation, standardisation, increased forecasting capabilities and proactive handling of the market. These are levers that our leadership rely on to maintain a strong and stable presence in the market.
We further aim to establish one global platform on which we effectively build systems that allow us to differentiate from our competitors in the market. Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
As Scrum Master:
• Facilitate the work of development team(s) focusing on delivering value to our business customers
• Secure the Agile principles of MVP and failing fast
• Drive end-to-end responsibility and T-shaped people mindset in development team(s)
• Identify team blockers and take corrective actions on a daily basis
• Conduct daily stand-ups, planning sessions, end-user demos and iteration retrospectives
• Facilitate continuous improvement through iterations
• Spot patterns and anti-patterns and suggest improvement
• Vet development team size and individual developers’ skills
• Write and maintain secure, robust, scalable and efficient code that turns business concepts into next-generation applications and services
• Daily monitor the agreed code quality metrics and Unit Tests and take corrective actions when necessary
• Pair-program and review code with team peers
• Ensure corporate development standards and best practices in development team(s)
• Manage builds and build dependencies
• Work across other development teams to remove technical blockers
• Adopt new technologies and accelerate innovation in the development department by driving one or more improvement initiatives, e.g. Cloud provisioning, containerization, infrastructure as code, DevOps, etc.