back to job list
Senior Enterprise Architect – IT Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestments
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
Senior Enterprise Architect with the ability to handle large scale IT mergers, acquisitions, and divestment projects
- Develop IT strategy to support acquisition and divestment activities.
- Participate in designing solutions on large business application projects and ensure alignment with enterprise architecture and that guiding principles are applied consistently
- Ensure that the business strategy and the IT strategy are in alignment in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Operates across organizational and computing "silos" to drive common approaches and expose information assets and processes across the enterprise. This to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment that meets the company’s needs.
- Provide vision and strategic input as part of the Senior IT Management Team
- Advise business stakeholders and technology steering groups on future application design and technology options, highlighting risks, costs, benefits, and target outcomes
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of emerging technologies, IT industry best practice, technologies, and architecture standards
- Identify architectural risks and put together alternative proposals
- Motivate the organization to adopt best practices in maintaining quality, efficiency, performance and cost effective application solutions
- Maintain the ability to understand and communicate ongoing IT supported initiatives and how they interact with the application landscape and supported business processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related experience/certifications.
- Proven leadership experience and people management skills
- 5+ years’ experience driving a culture of change, transformation, and continuous improvement in an Architectural leadership role
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of current digital and technical landscapes, concepts, methodologies, practices, and industry trends.
- 5+ years’ experience of developing strategies and roadmaps in complex IT environments.
- 5+ years’ experience of Enterprise Architecture frameworks, design, and methodologies
- Deep technical expertise of the Enterprise Architecture and end to end business processes.
- Setting strategic direction & business transformation
- Good analytical skills, innovative and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, advisory skills and is detail oriented.
- Certification in ITIL, TOGAF or similar framework for Enterprise Architecture
Email this job description