Inside the Aftermarket business, The Parts Commercial Operations Strategic Contributor, will be in charge of supporting the EMA Parts Strategic Leader focusing on tactical and strategic tasks.These duties include:
- Drafting and standardizing the Regional Parts Commercial Operation’s policies and processes
- Supporting from Design stage up to implementation and execution stage of the Regional Parts Com Ops Initiatives and strategies in the aftermarket business.
- Driving consistency between the sites, platforms and regions.
- Industrial Engineering Degree or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the preparation of quotes and offers in an industrial environment.
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Comprehensive understanding of the spare parts business
- Strong organization skills, attention to details and deadlines
- Self-starter, proactive, able to persevere and work independently
- Highly organized with the ability to achieve objectives with minimal direction.
- Proficient level of written and spoken English is highly required
- Customer focused and driven for results in a fast paced environment
- CIP certifications desired but not essential
- Prior experience in a multinational environment
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.