The Aftermarket Project Engineer will be responsible for engineering activities supporting the Order Fulfillment process of the Quick Repair Center.
The selected candidate will support the Aftermarket Project Management with the mission of meeting department’s Key Performance Indicators related to Customer Satisfaction, Costs and Quality.The tasks include:
- Providing project engineering activities by analyzing the Inspection, defining the repair scope and proposing materials or designing upgrades.
- Providing repair routing and all required information for the project kick off under the systems defined.
- Submitting drawings, bill of materials and specifications to the purchasing department and the production unit to complete the job.
- Managing the assigned projects complying with the global aftermarket procedures.
- Solving technical related problems, reporting deviations and initiating corrective actions.
- Taking ownership and accountability for project execution performance & safety.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar
- 2-3 years prior experience as Engineer or Project Manager in Oil & Gas, Power, Water industry, or industrial equipment manufacturer.
- Working experience within a rotating equipment environment is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English is highly required
- Hands-on experience is valued.
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills.
- Prior International Experience
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.