Denver, CO, United States
429BR -Subcontract Support Rep N2
Support procurement department by providing administrative and general procurements using a purchasing card (P-card).
• Receive requisitions; analyze for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements. Develop sources, request pricing and delivery; select supplier and place order.
• Develop alternate sources, ensuring continuity of supply, consistency of quality, and competitive pricing; be aware of non-price considerations.
• Consolidate requirements and develop most suitable method of purchase such as purchase orders, blanket or multiple release orders, and supplier service arrangements.
• Contact suppliers regarding discrepancies in invoices and deliveries.
• Maintain accurate credit card and reconciliation records.
• Evaluate suppliers through methods such as supplier visitations and various objective performance measurements, including on-time delivery, service and warranty performance, and price performance. Certify as necessary.
• Advise management of market conditions and supplier base activity which could affect pricing and/or delivery.
• Generate effective communications, good relations, and a positive image with suppliers and coworkers, promoting courtesy, objectivity, and fairness.
* Relocation NOT available
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120.15 (e.g., U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or protected individual. Also see 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) for additional information.) ULA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.