Denver, United States
474BR Business Process Analysis Specialist 2
Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems. Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments. Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
• Bachelor in Business or Supply Chain
• 2 years’ experience in business process optimization for supply chain and IT
• Experience with SAP or related MRP/Purchasing System and PLM/Teamcenter
• Experienced Supply Chain professional with background in IT Project Management and Category Management expertise
• APICS Certified – Certified Supply Chain Analysis (CSCA)
• Proficiency in SAP ERP Planning
• Strong cross functional understanding of other elements of Product Delivery Team program and functional elements
• Experience in interface with executive leadership and customers
• Certified Green Belt & Six Sigma Employee
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Relocation available.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120.15 (e.g., U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or protected individual. Also see 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) for additional information.) ULA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.