As the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401k savings plan with an employer match and paid time-off.
Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
- Looking for financial planning and analysis or financial partnering vs accounting.
- Business analysis.
- Work closely with commercial business stakeholders, performance management, steer focus, identify gaps and how to improve them.
- Will handle a handful of projects simultaneously (daily, weekly & monthly scope projects).
- Maersk Line operating model, meeting cadence based on functional areas.
- Steer discussion on actions and follow ups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent educational focus 5+ years of experience in Finance (Business Partnering or Financial Planning & Analysis equivalent roles) including performance management, defining business focuses, and consulting with senior level stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience building Forecast Models from scratch.
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Experience with MS Access.
- Working knowledge of SAP and SAP BOXI.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Participation or leadership of a process improvement project (i.e. green belt).
- Transportation logistics industry experience, understanding of detention and demurrage a plus. Finance business partnering experience supporting commercial/sales businesses.
- Experience working with data analytics and Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Experience with Project Management & Change Management.
We would like to invite you to apply by using the following link:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.