Grangemouth, Scotland, United Kingdom
To manage all activities, supporting the production supply chain by receipting raw materials, initiating and tracking deliveries and collections, dispatching product in line with business expectations and updating commercial systems in a timely manner to ensure that financial accounts and business visibility are accurate and up to date.
• Record and update business and associated systems in a timely manner, to give accurate visibility of purchases, plans, customer promises and financials.
• Dispatching of Finished and intermediate Materials.
• Document control, checking and archiving
• Provide cover for the Production Support Roles to ensure an effective Manufacturing Support Service is maintained at all times
• Reviewing and issuing waste forms
• Ordering New labels, Stock control
• Ordering New Packages, and Packaged Chemicals Stock control
• Printing CLP, Waste, Plant specific Labels
• Completing the Site Monthly Waste report
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
• HNC/A Level as appropriate
• 2 years clerical experience
• Manufacturing experience is desirable
• Basic Microsoft Excel
• Problem solving skills
• Multi tasking
Critical Technical, Professional and Personal Capabilities
• Team working and interpersonal skills
• Planning and organisational skills
• Computer and systems literate
• Proactive and self-managing
• Attention to detail/accuracy
Critical Leadership Capabilities
• Communicates with impact
Please note that we are able to consider candidates wishing to work full or part time for this position.