India, Karnataka, India
TITTLE: IT Security – Identity & Access Management (User Provisioning)
LOCATION: Bangalore, ITPL
TOTAL EXPERIENCE – 6 years
RELAVENT EXPERIENCE – 4 Years
Education & Relevant Experience (in brief):
· Any Graduate from any discipline with good academics.
· Broad Information Security knowledge with regards to IT & Security Infrastructure, Operations and Service Delivery.
· Exposure to Identity and Access Management with Security Operations
· Exposure to resources such as Central Repository, Directory Management, Access Control & Shared Resources.
· Exposure to tools such as Active Directory, Hitachi, SharePoint based on different OS platforms. Any related tools would also be considered.
· Exposure to Service Management including Problem, Change & Incident Management.
· Exposure on ITIL standards and ITIL certification is preferred.
· Exposure to ITSM tools such as BMC Remedy, Service Now, HP Service Management (HPSM).
· Exposure to Remote Management Tools such as Web Ex, Live Meeting, Skype etc.
· Relevant Identity and Access Management Certifications is preferred.
· Ability to meet objectives under minimal supervision.
· Ability to work in a shift rotation as required to support global Kennametal colleagues.
· Being comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize workload based on customer need and service managed.
· Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with global team members.
The listed position requires experience in performing initiation, capture, record and manage user identities and their related access permissions in a manual/automated fashion. This ensures that access privileges are granted per one interpretation of policy and all individuals/services are properly authenticated, authorized and audited. The candidate should be exposed to various tools or resources with regards Identity & Access Management. The successful candidate shall be a detail oriented, critical thinker who can take on the IDAM/IAM management activities on daily basis. He shall be working under supervision by the local Security Lead in India, the incumbent will be responsible for security operations, projects & enhancements. This shall include the below which is not limited to and extends further based on requirement:
· Exposure to User provisioning based on Active Directory this includes creation, deletion or modification of the Active Directory User Accounts
· Exposure to Service Account Management based on Active Directory related to other applications
· Exposure to Other resources such as Organizational Unit, Shared/Network Groups, Distribution Lists/Directories and Access/Permissions Management
· Exposure to Resource provisioning (Create/Delete/Modify) such as Shared/Network Groups, Access Lists, Access Policies, Organizational Unit or GPO
· Exposure to ITSM tools such as BMC Remedy, HP Service Management or Service Now
· Exposure to User/Resource provisioning in Unix/Linux flavors
· Knowledge on Incident/Problem/Change Concepts ITIL Principals
· As First point of escalation/consultation for End Users/Team on all technical, procedural and processes related queries related to Identity and Access Management service line.
· Assists the team lead in Maintaining & updating documents in a central repository for different caused such as Team referral, Audit or any Investigations.
· Managing user account across applications running on various platforms like IBM-AIX, Red Hat Linux, SQL Administrator, Windows Active Directory, etc.
· Contributes towards Access policy management (Internal/External), procedures and standard operating processes for Service Operations Delivery.
· IT Security Reporting process related to Identity and Access Management
· Compliance Reviews (End User/Vendor Account Provisioning, FTP, and other Security Services).
· Exposure to the tools Security tools mentioned as below is required:
o CyberArk Privileged Identity Management or any other Privilege Access Management tool
o Active Directory or any other Directory Service Management resource
o FTP Account Management with any industry products
o AIX / Linux Security
o Hitachi ID Password Manager