Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this job:
Manage the day-to-day activities of the CU rebate administration so that sales team is effectively supported and all rebate administration works are processed efficiently, accurately and economically.
Responsible of dealers and retailers data base, compiling and updating data, including customer profile for each segment
- Monitor and report rebate status, identify problem areas, review and propose procedures to improve rebate admininstration performance and speed up the payment of bonus to all accounts involved
- Closely work with Account Executive and RSA to monitor implementation and effectiveness of rebate
- To check and analyze YTD Actual Rebate vs Budget across CU and periodically report to Channel Operation Manager and other CU Leadership Team to avoid over expenditure
- Works closely with RSA and Account Executive to monitor implementation and settlement of rebate in all accounts involved
- Monitor and report rebate status, identify problem areas, review and propose procedures to improve rebate admininstration performance
- Manages all administration of rebate, monitor the effectiveness and provides support needed
- Ensure all the administration rebate program are well managed and timely to support the CU's target, including supporting data such as rebate program contract, approval form, etcResponsible for compiling, updating, managing database of dealers and retailers, including customer profile in each segment
- Provide quarterly rebate management performance of each AE (Account Exceutive) to Channel Operation Manager and CU head to be included in SIP assesment
- Closely work with Customer Service Officer to verify actual vs budget and speed up the payment
- Finance, Statistic or IT degree holder with at least 3-5 years relevant experience and possess demonstrable business acumen.
- Understanding agriculture business is an advantage.
Education & Qualification:
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.