The Cluster Marketing Manager is the point person for translating the global brand strategy to local plans. This role must drive local customer and market insights; local CSLS (NPS) process, understand the motivations of local customers and what insights we are able to deliver value against, identify and review the global communication/content calendar and select the most relevant areas to communicate to customers, responsibility for the overall quality of the execution on the brand and ensuring appropriate usage and alignment of tools and processes from Centre. Furthermore he/she is also responsible for selecting effective and sufficient communication channels (email, web, collateral, events, sms, SEM etc.) to both attract the right customers and grow with them and must be able to manage and grow multiple brands simultaneously based on global guidelines.We Offer:
- A wide range of international career opportunities.
- Vast personal and professional challenges in dynamic, team-oriented, international team.
- Environment with independent responsibilities.
- The NEA Cluster Marketing Manager will be responsible for exploring new insights of marketing strategies in order to grow business.
- Expansion of Maersk product and service knowledge.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive CSLS actions quarterly and point person for market insights into creation and planning
- Embedding customer insights into local business and customer communication
- Review global content calendar and select relevant messages
- Attract customers, generate prospects, nurture leads in line with direction setting and grow with customers where we want to win
- Execute local implementation of campaigns and customer communication incl. events.
- Measure ROI on all activity and track marketing analytics
- Align campaigns with TnM and liaise with sales
- Ensure brand compliance and brand training of teams incl. govern purchase of promotional items
- Reactive response to local PR & Social enquiries in alignment with CEN
- Go-to-person for local donation and sponsorship requests
- Being an ambassador for the brand and growing the brand in the organization and market
- Effective customer communication incl.implementing global campaigns locally
- Attracting, winning, retaining and growing the right business
- Professionalizing the function to better deliver business growth
Who we are looking for :
- Min. 5 years of marketing planning and execution or branding experience
- Motivator and change agent
- Ability to generate insights and have good judgment of what unlocks growth in local customers
- Full understanding of all benefits and tradeoffs for marketing channels (esp. digital, PR and events) and ability to measure ROI across channels
- Execution of messages into on and off line channels if relevant
- Strong belief in the value of brands