(Senior) Customer Service Specialist with Italian
Role also available for French speakers (1903BR) and for Spanish speakers will be released soon
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.Department Description
The Motorola Service Desk is a single point of contact team for Motorola Solutions throughout Europe,Middle East and Africa. Multilingual call, chat and email support for prospects, customers and partners in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and Hebrew. 07:00 – 20:00 (standard shifts (8:00-16:00, 10:00-18:00)
0 CET Monday to Friday. The MSD is part of the Solutions Support Centre, working closely with Marketing, Channel Sales & Operations.Job Description
Handle inquiries from prospects or customers who have an interest in implementing projects involving Motorola’s products and solutions.
- Support on our tools & portals - setting up new users, troubleshoot issues with portals
- Advise customers on their service contracts, repair invoices or questions on warranty.
- Work with the repair centre on resolving issues around repair time, quality issues or shipping.
- Act as focal point and liaise with customers, partners, engineers and support managers and own non technical requests and drive through to resolution.
- Obtain a level of understanding of the whole Motorola Solutions (MSI) product portfolio and solutions, plus learn about latest MSI product releases in order to be able to answer and support all type of inquiries.
- Act as customer facing ambassador for Motorola Solutions. Conduct yourself and communicate in a professional manner in order to help and facilitate customer requests as seamlessly and efficiently as possible.
- Excellent English (+ Italian or French desired).
- Interest for IT related products and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including listening, negotiating and influencing.
- Calm and assured manner with the ability to work well under pressure either as an individual or as part of a team.
- High level of motivation with a will to succeed.
- Attention to detail.