Senior Bid and Proposal Analyst
any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every
moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play
essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around
buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility
workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and
data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational
awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We
help people be their best in their moments that matter.Department Description
Bid & Quote Analyst will be part of the Deals Enablement Team with
the purpose to provide excellent bid and proposal support on
opportunities. The team lead the pre-sales process when responding to
RFQ or tenders timely with competitive pricing while optimizing project
cost and protecting margins. Working with sales managers and projects
teams provide bid support for customer aligned proposals which enhance
Motorola Solutions’ chances of winning business. Deals Enablement team
is part of EMEA Sales Operations TeamJob Description
- Respond to Requests for Quotation (RFQ) or tenders from customers or business partners timely with competitive pricing.
Lead the pre-sales process in terms of deliverables, reviews and
internal approvals according to the proposal time frame and in adherence
to the contracting Policy and SOP E75. Generate the opportunity
financials and P&L and present them to management for informed bid
- Provide timely Bid & Quote response, optimize
project cost, minimize business risk, protect margin and support sound
bid pricing strategy which maximizes the chance to win the bid.
Understand the opportunities in terms of customer requirements, timing,
costs, risks, features, competition and any other area impacting bid
content and strategy. Collect and analyze business intelligence data
relevant for the bid.
- Interface with cross functional
departments (Sales, Systems Engineering, Project management,
Procurement, Product Group, Finance, legal, etc) to scrub all areas of
project cost, prepare competitive pricing analysis, conduct Reviews with
Management and make recommendation on bid pricing.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience.
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with good analytical and judgement skills to manage proposal processes.
- Very fluent in English(written and verbal) as a minimum and fluent in other languages will be highly valued.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and operations.
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel , Word, PDF, Power point experience.