On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Krakow Program Management Office team has overall responsibility for selected Infrastructure Value Streams (Control & Interworking VS), delivery of all TETRA Infrastructure programs as well as some Enablement programs. Now we are expanding to include product implementation management responsibilities for TETRA Infrastructure, PCR Infrastructure, Wave, LTE and SPSS products for the EA region.
Scope of responsibilities/Expectations:
- Create and maintain ASTRO Devices products in the orderability systems (OMAR, COF and CPQ)
- Raise maintenance requests based on new product requirements, update the product data templates, verify the updates and assist to resolve issues as needed
- For new and updated bills of material (BOMs) verify the BOM build in R12-Configurator/CPQ and fix issues before the BOM is published
- Respond to customer order entry issues and drive to closure
- Manage setup and removal of holds for non-ship accepted purchased items, options and models
- Handle cancellations. Receive input from e.g. procurement and update respective product data templates
- Drive Regional Ship Acceptances (D1 activities) for LTE Infra in EMEA and NALA
- Program management skills and experience
- Excellence in driving open actions to closure
- Good problem solver
- Analytic thinking
- Systematic, structured and accurate but flexible
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Good collaborative skills
- Experience in engineering ship acceptance and product orderability activities
Fulfilling the following requirements will be an advantage:
- Good understanding of D-Stream/SA and NPI processes
- Good understanding of BOM concept (object relationships)
- Ability to work with Oracle, R12 and other tools used for New Product Introduction.
- Good knowledge about TETRA, PCR, Wave, LTE, SPSS products and how they are sold (various constraints and rules)