Seeking experienced Web Development intern with proven production skills to work in a fast-paced environment, be creative, proactive, energetic, dedicated, organized and detail-oriented.
The Web Intern will work within Marketing creating a user-centered design that provides an intuitive and innovative experience for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing websites and email templates
- Creating online interactive components
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Assisting in the HTML coding and development for websites and social media
- Gathering, editing and adding content to development webpages in a CMS (content management system)
- Website migration from legacy website to new, redesigned site
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Conceptual thinking for both visual and interactive media
- Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a professional office environment.
- HTML/CSS, with direct experience optimizing design concepts around these technologies
- Experience using a Content Management System a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Solve development problems with the ability to support consistent, on-brand digital products
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
**Must be enrolled in a degree seeking program**
Majors: Web Development, Digital Design, Digital Marketing
**Interested candidate encouraged to provide online examples of work**