Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a market-leading and innovative company?
Seqirus is the new global company created from the combined strength and expertise of bioCSL and the influenza vaccines business formerly owned by Novartis. In July 2015, bioCSL and the influenza vaccines of Novartis joined forces to create what is now the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world. With extensive research and production expertise and manufacturing plants in the US, UK, Germany and Australia, Seqirus is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
Our site in Liverpool is a Centre of Excellence for egg-based influenza vaccine manufacturing – it is one of the biggest biotechnology sites in Europe and the only injectable influenza vaccine manufacturer in the UK.
· Support to multiple Functional Heads
· Organising multiple diaries
· Scheduling and coordination of group meetings
· Team Administrative duties
· Proving ad hoc project support
· The successful candidate will ideally have:
· Experience of working with Functional Heads, senior Managers
· Experience of diary management
· The capability to work in a very fast paced and demanding environment
· Exceptional communication skills
· Customer Focused mindset
· Collaborative and proactive attitude
· Strong organisational skills
· Strong IT and organisation skills especially MS Office
· Excellent attention to detail