- Supports sales interactions with customers requiring assistance with Duplicate Halberg Pump and Nuclear inquiries. Administers customer inquiries and quotations within the Flowserve Systems.
- Researches and identifies Pump selection for customers and provides timely quotations to accurately support the customer request by utilizing various data sources, tools, processes, and programs.
- Interacts directly with FLS Sales Organization and assigned Original Equipment site (Coslada) to understand product specifications and requirements, accurately quote and enter orders to meet customer expectations.
- Interacts with Sourcing Operations in entering and booking orders in the system and transferring detailed scope of supply.
- Primary Role will be on New Product/Rebuild CSOA function and Nuclear orders.
- Working Experience of minimum 5+ years in a similar industrial products and/or aftermarket environment
- Effective, English/German, oral and written communications and good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Mechanical aptitude and/or engineering skills a plus.
- Understanding of bills of materials and item masters, material specifications, drawings, sub-assemblies and Engineering Standards.
- Ability to read blueprints (drawings)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and work independently
- Commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement, willing to accept challenges
- Prepare and submit comprehensive Parts proposals on a timely basis consistent with customer requirements.
- Responsible for correctly interpreting customer’s technical specifications and commercial requirements.
- Responsible for review of customer specifications by all involved departments to insure adequate consideration of technical, quality, legal, marketing and production schedule factors.
- Propose alternative solutions (Where available) to solve a customer’s parts requirement. (Upgraded materials, new designs etc.)
- Creation of optional proposals to provide to the customer and how to develop upselling opportunities with their customer’s
- Interpretation of customer specifications to ascertain the impact of their terms and conditions on the ability of the company to perform without financial loss.
- Maintain close relationship with Sales, Manufacturing, and Product Management and Engineering personnel to keep abreast of products and/or marketing changes.
- Follow-up and disposition outstanding quotations to adapt to changing market requirements and customer needs.
- Responsible for review and distribution of clean and accurate quote and Order acknowledgements to each customer inquiry or purchase order.
- Responsible to enter and book orders in the system to be sourced from the assigned Sourcing Operations and provide Customer Updates on Order status.
- Creation of customer profile, buying behaviors, installation lists, and relationships.
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.