The role of the Operational Support Coordinator is fundamental in the delivery of the Production Services 2020 Strategy.
The position will be responsible for ensuring Production Services continues to develop its operating maturity levels and drives operational excellence throughout the team.
Since Production Services formation in 2015, little work has been spent on pipeline and talent development.
This role will be responsible to establishing and managing the end-to-end process under the banner of the ‘Production Services Academy’
Key responsibilities include:
• PdS Academy management (Apprentices / Continuous development)
• Training gap analysis & organisational maturity management
• Interlock with OEPM to support knowledge gaps in support of OE
• Manage vendors and agencies delivering knowledge growth in support of organisational development
• Manage agreed training and development budget
• Values training and cultural development including continued development of Mindset & behavioural development.
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant industry experience) in Production / Process Engineering preferred or discipline (Production / Process) specific qualification.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the logistics / oil / gas exploration and / or production industries in a similar role.
• Previous experience from onsite supervision of operations and shutdown activities.
• It is an advantage if the incumbent has experience within Learning & Development, training, and end-to-end HR project management in the Energy industry.
• Super user in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and database management.