Maidenhead, Berkshire, Berkshire, United Kingdom
As Information Security Manager in the Assurance team, you will be responsible for assessing and reporting the current state of security. This will be done through testing, security assessments, and auditing of systems, processes, third parties and controls. As part of performing assessments, you will make recommendations to improve control effectiveness and work with the Governance and Global security teams to manage the implementation of these changes.
In collaboration with the Security Governance team, you will be reporting on compliance levels against security related standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform Internal Security Assessments and audits
- Report compliance levels against security related standards and applicable laws and regulations
- Manage remediation activities and audit findings
- Conduct assessments of Third Parties contracts and compliance
- Conduct configuration and documentation reviews
- Establish and measure meaningful security metrics
- Run social engineering assessments
- Perform vulnerability assessments
- Coordinate External Penetration Tests
- Manage external Audits
- Measurement and reporting of control effectiveness
- Promote Information Security good practices and represent Information Security on all levels within T&L (Transport & Logistics) Division
Required Experience & Skills
- Broad general IT knowledge (networks, architecture, Cloud etc.)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of information security in a global and similar size business
- Experience conducting security assessments or penetration tests in a complex, global environment
- Experience of conducting and managing IT Audits
- Knowledge of international regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic and decentralized work environment
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current information security events and trends
Education & Certification
- A Masters degree in computer sciences, information management or another related area (a Bachelor degree can be accepted if experience is extensive)
- One or more Information Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP. Ethical hacking) are required
An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
The Maersk Group is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. The Maersk Group has embarked on a transformation journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in class in an industry that is increasingly volatile. At the very core of this strategy lies IT. We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation, increased forecasting capabilities and proactive handling of the market. We further aim to establish one global platform on which we effectively build systems that allow us to differentiate from our competitors in the market.
The Maersk Group is on the lookout for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated IT individuals who are interested in joining in its transformation journey.
How to Apply
Follow the link and apply via our careers page or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached for an initial conversation.