- Responsible for effective and efficient operations of the global LAN, WLAN, Perimeter Security and associated services.
- As part of Maersk Group Infrastructure Services’ (MGIS) growth, a position has been defined within the MGIS LAN & Perimeter Team.
- The managed infrastructure systems and service delivery areas consist of primarily outsourced datacenters, large scale use of Microsoft Azure, and LANs in over 600 international sites connected by a global WAN
- (managed by a separate team).
- The Senior Engineer will work as an expert in various fields, support many other IT engineers and will have an in-depth understanding of the complex systems and services provided along with workflows and
- processes followed by the end-users. This will ensure proper deployment, management, troubleshooting and system optimization techniques and procedures.
- LAN & Perimeter is a team within the Production Services function of Maersk Group IT Infrastructure Services.
- Management of LAN & Perimeter day-to-day operations to ensure that business demands (effectiveness, cost-efficiency, stability and availability) are met
- Improving the day-to-day monitoring of the services. Initiating troubleshooting and corrective actions as necessary.
- Investigate, isolate, and resolve complex infrastructure and network errors autonomously or with the support of other IT staff and/vendors with minimal down time.
- Implementing the organisation’s IT policies and procedures
- Design, implement, and review back-up and recovery procedures and plans within area of responsibility.
- Liaising with project teams to help them deliver on-time with a minimum of friction. On boarding new business unit initiated projects into operations.
- Leading and developing offshore IT personnel
- Managing change effectively and without incident
- Driving continuous quality improvement for own and related areas
- Maintaining documentation and improving the organization’s retained knowledge
- Ensuring reporting and documentation is completed as required by organisation’s standards e.g. security incident reporting
- Compliance review to technical security standards and policy.
- Evaluating new technologies/trends and recommending changes.
|Who we are looking for|
|A minimum of 5 years of IT network support experience including Cloud and SaaS technologies|
Recent vendor certifications: CCNA[specialisations], CCNP, Checkpoint, VMware, MS Azure/AWS, etc.
A degree in Computer Science or another mathematical area
Experience working with outsourced technical teams
Familiarity with ITIL. Preferably certified.
Working knowledge of/familiarity with Project Management principles. Preferably certified.
Previous industry experience with a multinational company beneficial
Key technical skills should include a deep understanding of very many of the following;
Cisco route/switch/WLAN products, HP & Aruba switches/WLAN, Firewalls esp Checkpoint and ASA, VPNs, QoS, DNS, DHCP and IPAM, Microsoft Azure, WAN acceleration, Zscaler, Windows server, Linux, VMware Solid developer or scripting experience: Web-dev & good Powershell preferred
Strong documentation skills – Word / Visio / Excel - all required
Excellent English – spoken & written
Good communication and interpersonal skill, able to build good working relationships
Self-Initiative and analytical / problem solving skills
Result-driven with persistence and consistency towards the solution of challenges.
Strong customer service focus.
General knowledge of distributed enterprise applications and voice technologies