At maersk - the environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
In this role you will be working closely with the application support team on a number of priority tasks and projects, providing expertise in the system functionality and user processes. You will act as escalation point for support teams for incidents. You will be responsible for analysing, documenting and investigating the problems and identifying solutions. Focus will be on reducing the number of incidents and improving the overall support processes and customer experience.
You will work with the development teams in order to gain understanding of the new functionality being introduced and rolled out on mobile applications and to ensure that the off shore support teams are fully trained and understand the changes in order to support the business, also ensuring that changes that are being delivered are of good quality & can sustain in production environment. You will deal with complexity, competent colleagues, demanding customers and responsive suppliers all over the world in a truly global company.
• Gathering functional and non-functional requirements when a release is initiated by the Application Management & Support team
• For new developments, ensure training is completed for off shore support teams, risks have been mitigated and properly documented and solutions are deployed in accordance with standard governance
• Working with the development team throughout the development cycle to understand functional changes, review requirements and participate in HOAT (Hand Over Acceptance Testing)
• Ensuring testing of the mobile development releases is carried out to a high standard and that system and user acceptance test cases and approach is clearly defined
• Responsible for managing the support organisation and working as the escalation point for Support issues while ensuring SLAs are met for incidents, problems and requests
• Understand the business processes followed by application users and how the application supports those processes.
• Involving relevant stakeholders in problem analysis to ensure root cause and subsequent solution is correctly established and prioritised – including working with other application managers and service managers where necessary
• Ensuring that there is good communication with all stakeholders particularly at times of system incidents and outages
• Working with the Live Help Support teams and Application vendors to identify ways in which the endto-end management of incidents and problems can be continuously improved to increase system availability and enhance user experience
• Identifying and promoting innovations that will improve the overall value and cost-effectiveness
• Serve as subject matter expert regarding identity and access management processes
• “Gatekeeper” for the application – including change planning/acceptance, capacity planning, and demand management in conjunction with business stakeholders and strategies/plans.
• Responsible for initiation of improvement projects, working with Service Management CSI team to ensure appropriate prioritisation
• Performing other tasks defined by manager (typically within Technical and Business Analysis)
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate holds an IT/Computer Science degree and minimum five years’ experience working with identity and access management specially in the area of operating one.
* Expert Mobile Application Management
* Strong analytical skills
* Decision and execution mind-set
* Problem Solving
* Vendor Management
* Project Management
* Incident Management
* Collaboration skills
* Knowledge of Application Maintenance
* Excellent Communication and People Skills
* Self-starter, Highly motivated & Innovative
* Works well under pressure with ability to multi task
We are looking for an energetic person with an optimistic nature and good sense of humour, who is willing to be part of a multicultural team. You are willing to learn and keep abreast of the latest in IT processes and systems, and it would be beneficial if you are already conversant with the current Maersk Line systems.