The Market Intelligence Manager develops and drives insights to the industry, customers and the Intra Americas Market. This position requires a self-motivated individual, who is results driven and excels at project management. The individual will work closely with Trade Management to produce strategic analysis and bottom-line results. S/he will be required to effectively engage and enable multiple stakeholders with strong communication and collaboration.
The ideal candidate has to have a passion for data and numbers, conducts deep analysis and has a gift for translating data into a business story through multiple channels including executive presentations.
- Customer Data Mining: Lead the program for mapping the Sealand market and identifying areas of potential growth for both existing and new customers.
- Lead Generation: Mine and develop fully qualified customer leads by using tools such as customs data, campaign management and sales mapping tools.
- Measure success of lead generation through top line results.
- Through segmentation of industries and trades, analyze potential leads to be provided to the Trade team for further dissemination and business generation.
- Analysis and Reporting: Conduct market and competitive research, as well as market share and trade analysis.
- Prepare quarterly market reports for the Line Management team and C-Level.
- Compile industry financial data by consolidating and communicating quarterly Sealand and competitor financial results.
- Develop and Compile competitor utilization and reliability
The ideal candidate must have a passion for data and numbers, conducts deep analysis and has a gift for translating data into a business story through multiple channels including executive presentations.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5 years’ marketing, market intelligence, sales and/or business development experience.
- Shipping/transportation Industry Experience.
- You must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills.
- Marketing Intelligence.
- 3+ years of Industry Experience.
- Knowledge of Piers or other market intelligence tools.
To check the complete job description and be considered for this role , please apply directly to our Maersk Line Website by using the following link:
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.