Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant - Permanent Part-Time - Montreal
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and across the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
In anticipation of future openings Air Canada is now accepting applications for the below position.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Cabin Service Cleaning Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Montreal Airport .
Whether providing an aircraft cabin with equipment and cabin servicing supplies or cleaning the interior of an aircraft, our Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants play an important role in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- Equipping the aircraft cabin for flight according to specifications with equipment and cabin servicing supplies.
- Cleaning interior of aircraft.
- Stocking the vehicles used in the grooming function.
- Stocking and cleaning of the cabin "make-up" rooms and area.
- Stocking and maintaining cabin services kit and other associated duties.
This is a permanent part-time position. The current salary is $13/hr as per collective agreement. In addition, Air Canada offers a wide range of benefits to its employees, including medical insurance, travel privileges, and a profit sharing plan.
- Team player.
- Previous janitorial experience a definite asset.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, midnights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift heavy objects.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
Conditions of Employment:
- Eligible candidates must be Canadian citizens (or have landed immigrant status) possessing a valid driver's license and be available to attend full time training (attendance is mandatory).
- Candidates must also pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see Transport Canada website for additional details).
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.