Our 40,000 customer care professionals, service technicians, and analytics specialists help the world’s best-known brands transform every customer experience into a competitive advantage.
Location: New Albany, OH
Schedule: Variable schedules based on business unit
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) will handle primarily inbound customer service and sales calls from customers who are requesting assistance with placing on-line orders, general inquiries about products offered, pricing, order status, billing questions, returns, cancellations, refunds and other service related questions.
CSRs may also be called upon and trained to handle email, chat and co-browse support of consumers with similar issues & questions as referenced above.
Focus for this program is in providing a differentiated customer experience with every interaction, resolving inquiries/issues and building Brand Loyalty.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred
- Excellent computer & web navigation
- Accurate data input skills - must work with multiple systems to research, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Accuracy and timeliness in entering and confirming information - Type min 25 WPM
Other Additional Requirements:
- Solutions Oriented, supporting one-call-resolution. Able to use tools, knowledge, skills and resources to effectively research, provide complete and accurate information with a goal of resolving the customer’s reason for calling.
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. The ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Taking ownership in assisting, researching and resolving customer issues.
- Able to understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
- Able to understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the customer in a manner which is easily understood.
- Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills – Agents will utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, educate and solve the customer’s reason from calling.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently – Able to navigate system and seamlessly converse in a friendly tone.
- Able to de-escalate and handle difficult Customers situations.
- Will handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive customer information
- Open to coaching and feedback focused on call efficiency and continuous improvement in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Goal oriented - can work in a team environment to meet individual and team Customer Service quality and call handling goals.
- May be asked to assist with other program support including email, web chat, co-browse, outbound and other support initiatives.
iQor is an AA/EEO employer. M/F/D/V
iQor offers employee discounts on many major phone carriers, for major gyms, and for numerous other products and companies!
iQor offers benefits after 45 days of employment. As well as quarterly reviews, which could include both a raise and a bonus four times a year.