back to job list
Accountant (m/f) - Olomouc, Czech Republic
Olomouc, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Accountant (m/f)Olomouc, Czech Republic
At Flowserve, working on global infrastructure projects is just another day at the office but it takes the brains and imagination of our more than 19,000 employees to get the job done right. If the solution exists, we’ll find it. If it doesn’t, we’ll create it. Experience, leadership and creativity are the tools we use to turn an idea into a solution.
Together, we enable the world.
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team in the manufacturing facility in Olomouc.
- The successful contributor in this role should demonstrate proficiency in/or possess the following:
- Business / financial secondary degree at minimum, 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- This role opens also for recent university graduates who will display superior learning skills and study record coupled with flexibility and demonstration of above standard endeavors to grow fast into the role expectations
- Applicable business or industry experience, preferably with a large or complex organization
- Microsoft Office products and relevant accounting systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- English language skills at or above B2 level
- Ensure statutory compliance & provide inputs for statutory audits
- Ensure SOX Compliance
- Complete transactional requirements for VAT reporting
- Provide payable and deferred income tax calculations and process Tax Packages to Corporate
- Prepare Journal Entries (JEs), account reconciliations & US GAAP to CZ GAAP reconciliation in a high-quality and timely manner
- Perform tasks associated with monthly close
- Cooperation with IT on specific developments and regression testing requirements
- Research and respond to accounting questions and issues
- Forecasting & Budgeting of AR development and collections
- Conduct detailed analysis with minimal supervision
- Support manager in preparing selected Corporate reports
- site analytics - Understand how the role/function supports other parts of the organization
- Complete ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Interact with process owners
- Participate in cross-trainings for non-finance employees
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Email this job description