back to job list
Applications Engineer (m/w) - Olomouc, Czech Republic
Olomouc, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Applications Engineer (m/w)
Olomouc, Czech Republic
We are looking for an Applications Engineer required for the Olomouc sales Office to provide technical-commercial support to Flowserve SIHI clients. The selected candidate will be responsible for preparing technical and commercial proposals related to pumps and vacuum systems for different industries including Power, Chemical, Gas and other industries.
This role involves all customer facing activities connected with the order acquisition and order fulfillment process including proposal, development, specification, scope review and pricing analysis.
The main duties are:
- Support Sales team including attendance to customer meetings for proposal clarification
- Interact with Flowserve departments and factories to support the quotation and order fulfillment process
- Evaluate the risk and get proper alignment within the organization before submitting the proposal
- Complete Engineering/Contract review of Purchase Order (PO) prior to introduction in the system
- Clarify with customer any unclear or inaccurate information on the PO in a prompt manner
- Ensure proposals are loaded into the system and the information is up to date
- Work with Sales and Business Developers to identify business opportunities
- Mechanical, Chemical engineering degree or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role is desired but not essential
- Knowledge of hydraulic selections for centrifugal pumps is highly valued
- Customer service focused, flexible and adaptable to change
- Motivation and enthusiasm to start a career within Flowserve
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Native level of Czech / Slovak
- Fluency in written English is essential, spoken English desired
- Openness to limited travel
Prior experience in multinational environment.
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 60 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Email this job description