back to job list
Human Resources Manager - Orwell, OH
Orwell, OH, United States
Strategic HR partner to regional functional/business leaders and/or site managers are responsible for manpower planning for strategic growth, leadership staffing and development, talent retention and engagement, and change management.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of a function or small unit/department
- Partner with functional executives and/or site leaders on people, organization and business strategy (talent management, development & acquisition, employee engagement and organizational capability.
- Develop tactical plans to achieve business results and provide feedback and input on strategy
- Monitor emerging business plans and risks to determine talent implications, provide feedback to key stakeholders and play a strong role in subsequent decision making and organizational alignment.
- Monitor processes and provide reports on progress and achievement of business objectives
- Develop metrics and scorecard that defines organizational performance and growth.
- Optimize resources allocation and utilization
- Lead and support change management initiatives across functions and multiple locations
- Provides input into attainment of strategy for area of accountability
- Identifies emerging issues relevant to area of accountability and adjusts execution plan to address issues.
- Determines how resources are allocated within area of accountability.
- Provides input into organizational design for area of accountability, primarily with a focus on short-term.
- Typically accountable for development and adherence to a departmental budget.
Knowledge & Skills
- 4 year post secondary degree (advance degree preferred)
- 5 years of Human Resources experience
- 3 to 5 years of management experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Email this job description