Job Title – Intern Global Sourcing
Job Summary and Mission
- Leads multiple assigned projects supporting the key business/functional stakeholders to ensure the right partner(s) to deliver high quality, dependable supply at optimum value to the organization.
- Full accountability for assigned global projects, with emphasis on strategy development, value creation, supplier relationship management to ensure stable supply chain while delivering optimum value.
Key Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Manage day to day responsibilities of a function.
- Develop tactical plans to achieve business results and provide feedback and input on strategy.
- Administers strong Supplier Relationship Management to minimize supply risk while delivering year-over-year value creation reflected in connectivity with business.
- Ensure sustainability and governance to deliver per contract requirements.
- Monitor processes and provide reports on progress and achievement of business objectives.
- Optimize resources allocation and utilization.
- With global presence, develops/maintains detailed category profile, complete with accurate market intelligence, to drive proper sourcing strategy.
- Primary accountability for the performance or function within a business unit and / or own work.
- Limited cost exposure impact on functional performance.
- Develops the tactical plan for the area of accountability as a reference point to execute strategy.
- Provides input into attainment of strategy for area of accountability.
- Identifies emerging issues relevant to area of accountability and adjusts execution plan to address issues.
- May build and maintain relationships with constituents outside Company to support business needs.
- Interacts with other departments to coordinate activities. E.g. Engineering
- Impact and consequences of decisions, level of influence in decision making.
- Makes decisions using detailed analysis, integration and constructive thinking.
- Decisions are guided by functional / geographic strategies, priorities and business objectives.
- Has responsibility for making decisions and managing risks that would have limited and short term impact on the assets of the Company.
Education and Work Experience
Education: In pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree (RQ), Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering Degree