The Sales Engineer will be in charge of the sales of Flowserve products to customers in the Portuguese market.He/she will introduce new products focusing on:
- Maintain customers base within the region of responsibility and further develop the market for steam and condensate equipment, as well as process and control valves.
- Development of a service network for steam valves and controlling devices.
- Market and competition monitoring and communication with the parent company.
- Pricing determination in collaboration with the head office in Bremen.
- Development of agreed action plans, focus on products and customers based on the agreed strategy.
- Collection and targeted communication of specific product requirements to the market including general data of potentials.
- Support the existing distribution channels as well as developing new sales channels.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing OEM accounts.
- Accountable for the contact with EPC customers, ensuring participation in relevant projects.
- Achieve essential growth of Flowserve/Gestra sales across the entire portfolio within the market. Support, improve and increase performance of distributors and other potential sales channels.
- Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in steam and condensate including technical knowledge of valves.
- Plus 3 years of sales experience with valve’s portfolio; good existing contacts on end-user benefit.
- Self-starter/pioneer, strong intrinsic motivation, ability to persevere, entrepreneurial drive.
- Willingness for traveling 50% of the time within Portugal.
- Required languages: Portuguese native level and English business level.
- Previous International experience
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.