Inside the Finance team, the Cost Accountant will be responsible for all cost control activities related to inventories and sales projects, reporting to the Plant Controller.The duties include:
- Standard cost and cost of manufactured material calculation
- Valuation of inventories
- Project Control and cost of sales projects
- Order backlog control
- Customer orders and invoicing reporting
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience performing standard cost calculations in an industrial company.
- Proven SAP experience and dexterity using the Production, Inventory and Controlling (CO) modules.
- Proficient Level of English language is essential
- Project Management experience is valuable
- Team player and reliability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong commitment with the team and company
- Previous International experience
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.