back to job list
Senior Network Integration Engineer
Rugby, UK, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
As our successful Senior Network Integration Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for our engineering management of IP data networks to ensure cost effective, reliable systems that perform to customer requirements
- Provide 3rd line technical support on a range of IP, networking and integration issues
- Provide technical expertise to support a wide range of BAU and project related activities, including support for international ventures. And be our engineering teams first point of contact for authoritative IP data design queries/issues
- You will provide technical leadership of others in the Airwave engineering team and technical leadership to the wider business on a multitude of issues
- You will be Airwave’s main technical interface to key suppliers on IP related issues. You will attend customer meetings and support discussions on system design and IP connectivity. You will suggest, define and agree scheduled integration/upgrade tasks between TDA’s and engineering/network operations teams
- You will be responsible for the generation of technical reports and documentation for project managers and both internal and external customers.
- As our Senior Network Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing and validating System design information to ensure proposals can be reasonably implemented and connected to the existing network without detrimental effect to the existing services or users
- You will review, validate and report on end-to-end system design and test proposals. Additionally, you will review, modify and build specific configurations from generic designs to implement onto CE network. And review, modify and build specific configurations from generic designs to implement onto AIRMIS/AIRSYS/AIROPS network
- You will have demonstrable experience.
- Excellent technical background in IP networks/addressing and connection rules and technical knowledge of IP network fault diagnosis and applicable tools
- You will understand integration tasks and processes and excellent understanding of PIX/ASA/UTM Firewalls.
- Knowledge should include;
- Experience of integrating large systems, in large system configuration and test
You will have experience in Windows related protocols, including DHCP, DNS and extensive experience in RADIUS/TACACS
- And proven ability in technical authoring
Email this job description