Change Management Agent
Rugby, United Kingdom
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
As our successful Change Management Analyst, you will provide support for operational Change Management of the delivery of Services to end-users.
You will ensure efficient and prompt handling of all change requests to control IT infrastructure and thereby minimize the number and impact of any related incidents upon service caused by planned changes.
As our Change Management Analyst, you will ensure all Engineering & Operational Changes to ESN services are efficiently and proactively managed from initiation to completion. Ensuring that change management services meets customer SLAs through effective planning and scheduling and to minimum impact on operational service to Customers.
You will analyse ESN and all 3rd party change requests and will produce technical service impact assessments to gain prompt and efficient approvals from both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
You will manage high risk and impact changes through CAB and working risk and migration.
And will be required to liaise with implementers and conduct full post implementation QA review of all ESN & 3rd party change requests. Provide governance and monthly management change performance reports.
Your primary day-to-day responsibilities will also include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for receiving, raising, analysing and issuing impact assessments, for scheduling and the general management of change implementation with minimum service impact/disruption to customers.
- Liaise with external customers/ suppliers/ partners to manage their change request in line with process and procedures.
- Review and production of technical briefing and service impact statement for all ESN and 3rd party changes to be implemented on ESN network.
- Obtaining customer concurrence and approvals before any planned work is commenced and to ensure that any customer critical/special events are controlled with minimum impact/disruption to their services.
- Delivery of technical due diligence between engineering and service requirements to ensure minimum impact to customer contractual and SLAs with regards to notice period and service outage window.
- Be the interface to any party that is, or may be, impacted by change related work and be responsible for giving authorisation of all service affecting work.
- Being the single point of contact for customers, suppliers, 3rd parties and internal ESN for raising change request, for all queries relating to change and request for commence service affecting work.
- Ensuring all change related disputes are resolved prior to gaining approval and implementing changes. To carry out customer’s escalations to ESN and suppliers where necessary on any planned changed request.
- Producing and maintaining a forward schedule of change (calendar) and engineering resources required to support change activity as well as reporting and joining the daily NMC to brief on all planned changes and their impacts and risks.
- Coordinating the Change Advisory Boards, providing supporting information and acting upon the outcomes prior to implementation.
- Delivering consistent and high quality of service to both internal and external customers and suppliers by following ESN process and procedures that meet industry standards.
- Development, documentation and publication and implementation of Service Improvement Plans and revised process and procedures.
- Reporting on Change Requests in relation to volume, approvals, rejections, successful change, failed change, etc
- Accountable for managing and ensuring all customers and suppliers follow the agreed change process and that any failures are highlighted and investigated.
- Aim to proactively build an ongoing relationship with ESN Customers, Partners, Suppliers and Internal departments too effectively and efficient manage changes in line with contractual requirements and SLAs.
- Experience in Change Management roles or within a Service Management organization.
- Service Transition capability and knowledge of underlying Change process, policy, benefits and risks
- Knowledge of Radio or Fixed Telecommunication System or IT Operations
- Experience in conducting Service and Technical impact assessment as result of network /IT change.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as word and excel.
- Working knowledge of Ticket Management systems, such as BMC Remedy or AMDOC
- ITIL foundation certification
- Experience working in the telecom industry or emergency services.
Are you interested? Apply HERE!