System Administrator – LINUX/UNIX Operations
(location: Sweden, Linköping)
• Knowledge of Linux / Solaris / Linux RedHat & Suse, Nagios or other UNIX-like systems,
• Knowledge of provisioning and configuration of physical and virtual servers,
• Knowledge of enterprise virtualization solutions (VMware), Solaris
• Good knowledge of MS Windows 7 MS Windows 10,
• Knowledge ThinLinc, LDAP, Jenkins, OpenVZ,
• Capability to maintain operational documentation
• Higher Education – IT or Electronics,
• Master or Bachelor Science degree in Computer Science or other related engineering domain,
• Highly proficient in both spoken and written English.
• Technical experience in IT operations
• Good teamwork and communications skills.
• Systematic problem solving,
• Willingness to learn new topics,
• Customer focus,
• Creativity and innovation,
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation,
• Flexibility. Additional skills:
• Shell / Perl Scripting skills,
• Knowledge of Python & php
• Knowledge in CISCO would be an advantage.
• Citizenship: Swedish
• Readiness to work on calls (24x7)
• 2nd security clearance level
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private health care, employees’ benefits
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.