back to job list
Data Analyst in Schaumburg, IL - 3238BR
Schaumburg, IL - Illinois, United States
Location: Schaumburg, IL
The North America (NA) PMO supports the System Integration and Lifecycle Services Team to execute mission critical communications system contracts.
- The Data Analyst provides consultation to enable NA Field services teams (RSM, TSD etc.) via the TMO to have the proper details and dashboards to make decisions to understand, track, and grow the business in their regions.
- This includes the development and delivery of standardized reports, preparation of Operations reviews, and details behind the numbers in all aspects needed for Si & the services business as well as internal teams for NSS, Offer management.
- They will be tasked with designing and deployment of best practices and lessons learned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- At least three to five years of demonstrated experience working in large and complex projects data
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point, Google sheets
- Tableau and Brio required
- 3+ years of finance experience
- Previous experience with Motorola Solutions services preferred.
Email this job description