Do you have what it takes to help build a world class sales organization? We are looking for a business savvy candidate who is eager to develop and learn sales strategy and with a passion for training, to ensure the sustainability of our Salesforce skills and capabilities.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our North America team. This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
- Manage assigned customer and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with corporate/regional objectives within the market segment.
- Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing / identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
- Build a good understanding of target customers/assigned account base (contact, commodities/ trade lanes, type of business, contract information/exceptions, and service requirements).
- Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers, identify current and future customer requirements.
- Establish internal network in North America and globally to facilitate resolution of customer issues.
- Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions.
- Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned account.
- Research and understand territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Respond to all sales leads/key correspondence within identified timelines.
- Research and analyze competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyze sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services, and monitor sales, prices and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures.
- Prepare and communicate weekly preplan itineraries to sales team; maintain active contact list for clients in assigned territory and support sales team in their follow up.
- Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities.
- Utilize persuasive selling strategies in producing fact based customer value propositions.
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management tool (e.g. Salesforce.com) is updated with leads, targets, and related client information.
Who we are looking for
As a member of our North America Sales team, the successful candidate will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas, secure new customers and work well in a team environment, while being responsible for individual results.
The ideal candidate must possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition, and integrity. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you must have organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
- A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 3 years industry or equivalent sales experience.
- You must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Frequent travel is required; therefore, safe driving habits and a valid driver's license are necessary.
- Web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com or similar.
- You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
- Local candidates only; no relocation assistance is provided.
We would like to invite you to apply by using the following link:https://kenexa.avature.net/Careers/ApplicationMethods?jobId=50020
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.