DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Agile Java Developer
Location: Stockholm, client site
We are looking for a Java Developer to work in an Agile Team, for one of our clients- one of the biggest Scandinavian telecommunication company. You will work and support their transformation and digitalization journey. Your main accountability will be to work closely with the client, developing the technical specifications in accordance to the client's requirements. Your team will have the overall responsibility for the design of the system. The ideal candidate should be innovative in regards to procedures, techniques and methods to find the best possible solution in regards to the system development for the client.
What we expect from you: We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree in IT / Technology and more than two years of system development experience with a focus on Java development. The client is expecting you to have the experience and knowledge how to use the technique to support the business requirements.
- Highly creative, motivated and with the ability to take challenges with an objective to succeed
- Team player with flexible, positive and realistic attitude
- Someone with the ability to adopt to rapidly changing and expanding environment, with social and open personality
Some examples of the techniques and frameworks you will be working with:
- Java, MVC frameworks such as Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- PL/SQL, Apache, Tomcat application servers
- Tibco Integration platform